AuthorMessage
sirenann
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:52 pm

ARIES

Love is definitely on the agenda this year, but be careful of coming on too strong when trying to impress a sweetheart. It could make a person think twice about whether you are the right one. Slow down and let love grow through its stages at a normal pace. During March expect a transformation in the way you think and feel about personal relationships. You'll learn to listen and be supportive, rather than be quick to take control and give advice. Having common ground is what attracts and keeps a relationship together. During August and September sparks of passion ignite. Singles could meet someone special and those already in love will be making more permanent arrangements, with many Arians popping the question. You'll be looking for a partner who shapes up for the long term, rather than a quick fling - someone who complements you rather than a mirror image. Finally, even though love and romance are hot for Aries this year, career is even hotter. Be prepared to do a balancing act so that your one and only love won't feel less important than what's going on at the office.

TAURUS

Love takes on more meaning this year. You'll want a connection on multiple levels, particularly spiritual. The romantic Taurean will be looking deeper than someone's appearance to discover what he or she is really like. Beware of conflict around money. When it starts to hurt your bank account is when trouble starts, so try not to let it cloud your emotions. A wrong word could start fireworks in early April as this is potentially a verbally explosive time. You have an opportunity in April and May to sort a relationship out, make it better or release each other to find happiness elsewhere. However, for some of those who survive this testing time, with Venus in your sign during May and your annual new moon on May 5, some might receive proposals. Family acceptance of a love mate is high on the list. Those in love during September and October can look forward to love blossoming and singles will be the most popular people on the social scene. Love promises to be passionate, which helps ignite hearts. By December you'll be either planning a vacation together or booking a holiday to meet someone new.

GEMINI

If you thought you weren't ready for love, then think again. This year, it will not only knock on your door, but more than likely knock you over. There will be obstacles, though, that generally might be insurmountable. But because of the strength of the connection, it's a matter of, "Where there's a will, there's a way." During March, a profound moment can take place. Love affairs can start, and family is important. By midyear, Venus in your sign urges you to firm up a relationship by making it more permanent; however, there could be delays in arrangements coming together. By October, there will be more urgency to getting your love life settled. Beware of troubles involving love and money. Deal with issues as they arise and set boundaries and conditions for the future, rather than letting them turn into larger concerns. The only passion killer for Geminis is their inability to feel good about themselves. When this happens, you can be tempted to deflect something you do by pointing the finger of blame at your partner. Remember, it takes two to tango. A new moon in your love zone on Nov. 27 signifies a magical moment.

CANCER

Get ready to be wooed. Right from January, love starts moving in the right direction. It's an intense time when a relationship can come together. A change in plans could have your heart racing, but beware of power struggles, and be careful of misunderstandings with money. Working as a couple will bring you closer, while trying to get your own way will cause separation. A deep bond of love is within grasp, but it doesn't come without difficulties. Let go of emotional baggage, so you can be free to enjoy what the here-and-now has to offer. For some, it may be a waiting game. Be patient. Affections are given to those who are closest to your heart, with nothing being held back. In fact, you need to be careful of being overgenerous and risk putting someone in the position of being embarrassed. On the other hand, you can also leave yourself open to be taken advantage of. In saying that, this year is all about love, and if you can embrace what life has to offer, it can change everything, with all your heartfelt dreams coming true. You'll have to pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming!

LEO

The full moon in your sign on Jan. 22 prompts you to speak with eloquence and candor. On Feb. 18, Venus (coupled with a solar eclipse) makes this a major love period: a time you meet someone special or take love to the next level. During March and April, you'll be floating on cloud nine. Be careful when you come back to Earth; there could be a rude shock when you are forced to resume mundane duties and can't be there for each other. Those in a love relationship around midyear will see affections go to the next stage. With Venus moving into your sign on July 13, there's a nudge to give romance your undivided attention. The solar eclipse on Aug. 1 can seal romance with the kiss of life. Venus enters Leo on Aug. 4, adding power and passion. Love is intense, and for singles, it could be love at first sight. Meeting your true soul mate is possible. The solar eclipse on Aug. 16 straightens out any concerns and issues. Venus in your zone of intimacy on Dec. 8 results in your almost being able to read someone's mind. You'll be so in sync, it will be as if you have become one.

VIRGO

With the lunar eclipse in your sign on Feb. 21, it's time to discuss changes that will make your relationship even better. Expect to be cleaning out the cobwebs, updating boring routines and renewing your love. Singles will get to know someone on a one-to-one basis before taking romance further. There are certain attributes someone has to possess before getting anywhere near your heart, and one of them is to be able to hold an intelligent, in-depth conversation on just about any subject. The new moon and Venus make March an intense and exciting time for lovers, new and old. Communications of an intimate nature will be expressed eloquently now. July highlights a more serious time: You'll give thought to where your relationship is headed, or if you're single, get in touch with what type of partner you want. During August, love goes into high gear and singles could literally bump into the love of their life. In November, a flirtation can be the start of something big, where you'll get to know each other; setting boundaries will be the main focus for the remainder of the year.

LIBRA

January is a social month and just what the doctor ordered after such a hectic year. Accepting invitations to A-list parties puts you in the spotlight to meet someone special. The February eclipse prompts you to redefine life in more ways than one. It ignites a determination to be, do and have whatever tops your wish list - and that includes love and social activities. Love is rampant in April, especially April 6-9, when a romantic alliance might be formed. Singles can expect to be courted and flirted with. With Venus in your love zone for most of April, the focus is on relationships. August and September is a time for a meeting of two hearts. Fireworks will be almost impossible to avoid. However, with Mercury going retrograde (out of phase) in your sign on Sept. 24, be careful of upsets through miscommunications. If romance hasn't captured your heart by Dec. 8, there's another opportunity for singles to fall head over heels in love. For those happily in love, things can only get better. Any setbacks over this period only serve to improve the connection between you.

SCORPIO

Early in the year, you might make adjustments to your home, with thoughts of entertaining, or even extending the family. There's a new start indicated in early March, a time when you can literally collide with your ideal love mate. However, there's a need to be aware of being mesmerized by first impressions. Discussions around the third week of April indicate change is on the horizon, but it's not necessarily bad. May is a month when a relationship can move into a more permanent phase. Singles look for a partner who can give them more than just a fling. On Sept. 24, Venus moves into your sign, and this is also the same day that Mercury goes retrograde. Even though it's a period of love and romance, it's possible to misread someone's intentions. By mid-October, you'll know which way to move with a new alliance. Misconceptions are dealt with in mid-November - a time when revealing inner secrets can result in a deeper trust and bond. Singles can meet a true and sincere lover who doesn't play games - no rose-colored glasses necessary!

SAGITTARIUS

With love planet Venus in your sign in January, look for a romantic time. Mars is reentering your love zone, and there are fireworks in the passion department. Pluto's influence on Jan. 2 uncovers deep feelings. It's time for honesty - not only with someone else, but also with yourself - to solve past emotional issues. During February, action planet Mars prompts a move to secure a love mate. Love can ignite during April. The new moon on April 6 indicates the start of something exciting, with love and intimacy definitely in the stars. Working together for mutual goals will be important during May, with singles looking for sweethearts who share their values and view of life. June 3 also indicates a fresh start as Cupid pulls your heartstrings. The solar eclipse on Aug. 1 has you delving into the deepest recesses of your mind to evaluate where your life is, and where it's going. With Venus entering your sign Aug. 19, romance gets spicy. In November, expect to be faced with the dilemma of making a commitment, one way or the other. December highlights intense emotions. Anything is possible, so expect the unexpected.

CAPRICORN

Venus moves into your sign on Jan. 24. Coupled with Pluto, love sparks can steal your heart when least expected. The love energy continues in February with you as the center of attention. Be careful of overlooking a sensitive area that could later become a problem. Set boundaries so you don't fall into an unhealthy pattern that's difficult to change. Adjustments in a relationship are likely in March. In April, beware of becoming restless. All relationships need work, so don't give up too easily because you're busy in other areas. A little compromise will be worthwhile. June is another hot spot for love. The new moon on July 3 heightens love to a level where you feel safe to let your emotional guard down. Venus moves into your sign on Nov. 13, and it will bring intense feelings that can spark romance to the next level. Singles will assess their strengths and weaknesses before hitting the dating scene. The full moon on Nov. 13 can have you doubting your feelings. Don't let a small mishap undo all the good. In December, planetary activity is chaotic with a feverish love scene continuing into 2009. Finding true love is in the stars.

AQUARIUS

Love is highlighted during January. However, anything that wasn't settled last year will resurface then. In February, you'll be on top of everyone's invitation list. The new moon on Feb. 7 brings an element of surprise. Others may question your choice of partner, and the speed at which you give your heart. An attraction can be nothing short of hypnotic, coming together through a sheer force of magnetic energy that has a deep soul connection. In March, personal barriers can be broken down through confiding inner feelings. During May, be prepared to deal with a hiccup. Matters that are out of your control in June bring an element of urgency. The new moon on June 3 is a powerful date. A relationship can start with an intense physical beginning. A love affair can get the stamp of approval in July. The solar eclipse on Aug. 1 has a bearing on the future of your love life. You can either meet the love of your life, or your partner can pop the question. Work takes over in October, with romance taking a back seat. November can see you falling more deeply in love than you thought possible. With Venus in your sign from Dec. 8 on, romance is top priority.

PISCES

January is a month for reflection. With a lunar eclipse in February, intense feelings can throw you off balance, causing you to look at love and life more seriously. Getting in touch with what you want and who you want to spend your life with is possible - with some Pisceans experiencing a huge wake-up call. It's a Piscean trait to want everything to be perfect, but that's on an intellectual level. Right now, you can expect your heart to take over. With Venus in your sign from March 13, your heartstrings will not only be pulled, but seriously tampered with as well. If the elusive presence of love has not crossed your path, then the new moon on March 7 can change that forever. Expect love to intensify during April. Be careful of being possessive. Being protective is one thing, but jealousy is not a befitting character trait. Get ready to make decisions in May. Early June presents a complex situation. July and August promise to be a highly romantic time. During September, an impulsive moment could take over and see you confessing undying love. Love and business are entwined during November. December's full moon prompts you to put thoughts to action!

The author of this horoscope is Jennifer Angel. Check more of her horoscopes here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annieli
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:58 am

Love knock you over, hmmm.
Maybe I would pass that part. albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babylicous
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:11 pm

SO IF I BORN IN OCTOBER 17 WHO WOULD I BE?? i DON'T REMEMEBER WHICH SIGN AM I AT ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babylicous
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:12 pm

SO IF I BORN IN OCTOBER 17 WHO WOULD I BE?? i DON'T REMEMEBER WHICH SIGN AM I AT ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lkai
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:59 pm

i'm a Leo.. i dont think i'll be in any love relationship lol. but the February part is kinda true cuz i did meet someone special. but didnt talk to him for so long >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane26
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 am

LEO

The full moon in your sign on Jan. 22 prompts you to speak with eloquence and candor. On Feb. 18, Venus (coupled with a solar eclipse) makes this a major love period: a time you meet someone special or take love to the next level. During March and April, you'll be floating on cloud nine. Be careful when you come back to Earth; there could be a rude shock when you are forced to resume mundane duties and can't be there for each other. Those in a love relationship around midyear will see affections go to the next stage. With Venus moving into your sign on July 13, there's a nudge to give romance your undivided attention. The solar eclipse on Aug. 1 can seal romance with the kiss of life. Venus enters Leo on Aug. 4, adding power and passion. Love is intense, and for singles, it could be love at first sight. Meeting your true soul mate is possible. The solar eclipse on Aug. 16 straightens out any concerns and issues. Venus in your zone of intimacy on Dec. 8 results in your almost being able to read someone's mind. You'll be so in sync, it will be as if you have become one.

The solar eclipse on Aug.16? (thats my birthday lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovmanga
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:38 am

CAPRICORN

Venus moves into your sign on Jan. 24. Coupled with Pluto, love sparks can steal your heart when least expected. The love energy continues in February with you as the center of attention. Be careful of overlooking a sensitive area that could later become a problem. Set boundaries so you don't fall into an unhealthy pattern that's difficult to change. Adjustments in a relationship are likely in March. In April, beware of becoming restless. All relationships need work, so don't give up too easily because you're busy in other areas. A little compromise will be worthwhile. June is another hot spot for love. The new moon on July 3 heightens love to a level where you feel safe to let your emotional guard down. Venus moves into your sign on Nov. 13, and it will bring intense feelings that can spark romance to the next level. Singles will assess their strengths and weaknesses before hitting the dating scene. The full moon on Nov. 13 can have you doubting your feelings. Don't let a small mishap undo all the good. In December, planetary activity is chaotic with a feverish love scene continuing into 2009. Finding true love is in the stars.

I'm a capricorn. I didn't know that "love sparks can steal your heart when least expected." Unexpected. Still waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garnet
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:25 pm

virgo- seems promising for me. i dont really think this stuff really works, but it wouldn't hurt to be hopeful right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapin
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:13 pm

haha I'm capricorn and still waiting for my non-existant love too :)

the pictures for the signs are really cute! Who made them? ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angryriver
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 2:25 am

hmm lots of love for me this year i suppose. if only it is true ~_~.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shirahim3
Five-cents Choco Balls

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 6:51 am

okie aquarius....

waa a lot of suprises i think

amazingly confusing horoscope to me @_@

thx <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo_rukia08
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: capricorn   Sun May 25, 2008 8:20 am

I'm a capricorn.. i'm single and i'm happy about it..but of course, like every other girl i want to have romance going on in my life.. lol! happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eomona
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 9:38 am

SCORPIO

Early in the year, you might make adjustments to your home, with thoughts of entertaining, or even extending the family. There's a new start indicated in early March, a time when you can literally collide with your ideal love mate. However, there's a need to be aware of being mesmerized by first impressions. Discussions around the third week of April indicate change is on the horizon, but it's not necessarily bad. May is a month when a relationship can move into a more permanent phase. Singles look for a partner who can give them more than just a fling. On Sept. 24, Venus moves into your sign, and this is also the same day that Mercury goes retrograde. Even though it's a period of love and romance, it's possible to misread someone's intentions. By mid-October, you'll know which way to move with a new alliance. Misconceptions are dealt with in mid-November - a time when revealing inner secrets can result in a deeper trust and bond. Singles can meet a true and sincere lover who doesn't play games - no rose-colored glasses necessary!

Hm..seems like it's gonna be an interesting year? I dunno. I don't believe in the 'yearly' horoscopes. They're too generealized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joker_x333
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 9:59 am

wow my love life sounds good! im looking forward to this year!!!!!! wish me luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richmondrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Wed May 28, 2008 2:34 am

babylicous wrote:

Yaaa thats my birthday to!!
ohh and you would be a lovely LIBRA :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icychilla
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sat May 31, 2008 11:16 pm

sirenann wrote:

PISCES

January is a month for reflection. With a lunar eclipse in February, intense feelings can throw you off balance, causing you to look at love and life more seriously. Getting in touch with what you want and who you want to spend your life with is possible - with some Pisceans experiencing a huge wake-up call. It's a Piscean trait to want everything to be perfect, but that's on an intellectual level. Right now, you can expect your heart to take over. With Venus in your sign from March 13, your heartstrings will not only be pulled, but seriously tampered with as well. If the elusive presence of love has not crossed your path, then the new moon on March 7 can change that forever. Expect love to intensify during April. Be careful of being possessive. Being protective is one thing, but jealousy is not a befitting character trait. Get ready to make decisions in May. Early June presents a complex situation. July and August promise to be a highly romantic time. During September, an impulsive moment could take over and see you confessing undying love. Love and business are entwined during November. December's full moon prompts you to put thoughts to action!

Err I don't really believe in this cause it never happens and it's not a bit right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yibing
Tangy Translator
Tangy Translator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:34 pm

I'm a capicorn, and I still haven't found the "right" guy yet, well of course, I still haven't had a crush yet this year. . . hopefully, I will later. . . :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asiangurlie87
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm a virgo mm..seem like i can expect some great communication and fun relationships this month. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tesan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 am

Sagittarius

I DON'T GET IT AT ALL, i mean the horoscope have told me like a 1000 of times Anything is possible, so expect the unexpected. but why doesn't anything happend sad
I mean my horoscope has always been right, in jan i had an emotional period, feb my love was messed up and after feb to june 3d nothin' is writen...anywhere. exactly the 3 june i told my crush/ friend (painfull love) that i didn't want to meet him the day he comes back after he had moved away for like 1 year ago.
It's like my horoscope knows me or something.
But how come nothin' happends? I mean i want a new love sad

I feel like a bloon happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sen-hime
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 am

im a Sagittarius^^ it seems like a good year for me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sushi268
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:01 pm

hmm... hopefully some good things happen this year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harumi
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:32 am

LIBRA.

ahh~ this year is one roller coaster ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyushu
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:57 pm

I am Leo but no relationship for the moment!!
Hope it will be better from now on!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssd13
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 pm

CAPRICORN

<<born in Jan 15. Capricorn rocks!
;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
springfiry
Burned Cookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:02 pm

I'm scorpio , but single...it seems no romance until October...Looks like i'll have to wait until then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOROSCOPE 2008   

Back to top Go down

HOROSCOPE 2008
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wataame Shoujo :: JUNK CHIPS :: Horoscope / Fortune Teller-
Jump to: