Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
platinium
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 am

"The Dog

This year will be good for your co-operation with others, but also for luck in love. Far-away trips are awaiting you."

Woo lucky me ! It seems this year is pretty good !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akinoshigure
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 6:45 am

Hmmm, as an Ox, I guess some of that is true. Though Springtime is almost over and there's not love coming, drat! But hey, it is true about giving and taking of advice and just my closeness to my friends. I made a really good friend this year and I am quite happy that I was able to spend my time with her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shirahim3
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 6:49 am

haha

MONEY!!

I love my horoscope haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pangitnabata
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 9:29 am

sirenann wrote:

The Pig

Promotion, salary raise, new love, a holiday of your dreams - you're going to find it all in your range.
All the matters you started up last year are now going to turn more profitable and pleasurable. You will see the positive aspects of the situation and feel that your life is under control. You will manage to get rid of enemies and grumblers from your surrounding. This year take care of your acquaintances and friendships. You might benefit from them, also in your professional life. Leran for others, if you want to sign up for interesiting courses, hurry up! You won't complain about the lack of money. And yet, the time for serious investments will come in the second part of the year. A better job offer miight pop up, as well as occassion to purchase a car or estate. The office matters will also be resolved in the favour of your family, but it will require diplomacy and persistance.
You're going to be lucky in love. However, take Pigs ought not to decide about the career plans for their partners. Control your temper, and instead, try to use more negotiations. The end of the year will be the best time for serious decisions concerning your relationships. Single Pigs will have a chance for romantic relationship, which will start at work or during a buisness trip. Even if some might consider it scandalous, don't give up, just listen to your heart and intuition.

wow! i do hope im lucky in love this year. :) the one with having a better job happened already early this year and yeah i also have a better job offer that im still considering. but i do hope the part about love will come true this year. lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trick
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 9:50 am

I'm wonder if it's true. Right now I'm not lucky. I wonder if in second half of the year will i be luckier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane26
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sun May 25, 2008 10:51 am

sirenann wrote:

The Monkey

This is a year of new possibilieties ahead of you. Finally, you will gain courage to realize all your dreams.
This year is good for changing your job for better, and also searching for new sources of money. Your ambition and innovative ideas will cause astonishement in your environment.
In the first half of the year there will be a victorious confrontation with your old enemy or with a person who still doubts your abilities. It's time to get rid of your old complexes. Be brave and don't worry about loneliness, because in the second half of the year you'll find a friend and loyar helpers. Take care of your beauty and health! The year of the Water Rat is good for positive changes in your lifestyle. You will throw out old style dresses, you will change your haircut and your style. Attending some sports activieties you will meet nice friends, being flattered will boast your positive energy.
There's a big chance you will be lucky in love. Single Monkeys will defeat competitors in the fight to win over the hearts of men, they've been having a crush on for some time now. Even if there is nobody interesting in your surrounding, be prepared for new love victories in the Spring. Taken Monkeys will have less time for their families and house chores, but they will be able to count on their parters' help. Older relatives, who might criticise your decisions, will change their minds after they see positive effects of your work.

Good to know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imustbeinsane
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon May 26, 2008 4:28 pm

I'm The Dragon and it sounds like I have a good year ahead of me...even though it's already almost halfway over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eroe
Lovely Editor
Lovely Editor

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon May 26, 2008 8:38 pm

I am the Monkey, which is great because apparently this year is filled with great possibilities and I will become more confident and courageous. I always loved looking at these horoscopes because it is always amusing to see what is predicted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunako-chan
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed May 28, 2008 12:38 am

The Dragon

This year you will be in a good condition and all events will go the way you want them to. You will be surrounded by friendly people and your problems will turn out to be less significant than they seemed at the beginning.
It's bound to be more peaceful which will be good for family relationships and systematic work. You will deal with all your backlogs and malicious people won't interfere with your ideas. If you were looking for better and calmer work, in spring and summer happiness will be especially favorable for you. You won't be short of money, so it's worth to invest a bit in your own passions. Your curiosity and artistic interest will come back to life and your normal rhythm of life will seem a bit boring to you. So start dancing or doing something on a regular basis, which might not bring you money, but will give you a lot of pleasure, instead.
There are romantic moments awaiting you. As Dragon's charm is going to attract new acquaintances and even admirers, their partner will have reasons to feel jealous. If you feel that your relationship doesn't meet your expectations, you will give your partner an ultimatum! During spring and summer single dragons will be favored by luck. However, they have to wait till winter to hear more serious declarations.

Hmmmm intresting. hahahaha happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richmondrose
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed May 28, 2008 2:29 am

The snake
i basically realted to must of the horoscope

except i usually have people loan me money heh not the other way around
thatd be nice though caz it would mean i had money to loan

ne ways thanx for this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyrica
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed May 28, 2008 11:45 am

The Dog

This year will be good for your co-operation with others, but also for luck in love. Far-away trips are awaiting you.

Well, I think this year's dog for me is opposites the describtion one. My holiday is stuck at home and can never go out. It suck... mad But at least I get MP3 for my birthday this year
happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icychilla
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Sat May 31, 2008 11:11 pm

sirenann wrote:

The Monkey

This is a year of new possibilieties ahead of you. Finally, you will gain courage to realize all your dreams.
This year is good for changing your job for better, and also searching for new sources of money. Your ambition and innovative ideas will cause astonishement in your environment.
In the first half of the year there will be a victorious confrontation with your old enemy or with a person who still doubts your abilities. It's time to get rid of your old complexes. Be brave and don't worry about loneliness, because in the second half of the year you'll find a friend and loyar helpers. Take care of your beauty and health! The year of the Water Rat is good for positive changes in your lifestyle. You will throw out old style dresses, you will change your haircut and your style. Attending some sports activieties you will meet nice friends, being flattered will boast your positive energy.
There's a big chance you will be lucky in love. Single Monkeys will defeat competitors in the fight to win over the hearts of men, they've been having a crush on for some time now. Even if there is nobody interesting in your surrounding, be prepared for new love victories in the Spring. Taken Monkeys will have less time for their families and house chores, but they will be able to count on their parters' help. Older relatives, who might criticise your decisions, will change their minds after they see positive effects of your work.

Whoa....most of it is true. LOL I like this system. They didn't say anything bad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaderabbit
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 am

I'm horse and the horoscope was pretty close.
I went to China this past month and right now I'm studying Mandarin again (it's an ongoing battle). I've also saved up $2,000. But once again, no lover in sight. sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asiangurlie87
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Me, my mom, and my boyfriend are all rabbit. I hope this is going to be true for me this year because i had a disaster year last year and hoping for a better year. This year was not that good either and i am wondering we it will get better for me.

The Rabbit

Good days are coming! This year's successes will influence the change of your and your whole family's lifestyles. the second half of the year will be good for ambicious ventures.
Finally, you will find more time for youself. You will manage to inroduce improvements or organize duties at your work, so that you feel less tired and more satisfied. there will be additional money inyour wallet which will make you feel secure and convinient. You will pay more attention to your fitness, you healt will get better, and then you will start working out with new energy. The effects will be noticable very soon and those successes will influence the change of your and your family's lifestyles. Dance, yoga, walks are the best ways to stay in a good mood all the time. At the end of the year you might be appointed to lead the work of the others or be promoted to an independent post. Don't panic, because you will manage it all.
You will have success in love for a whole year. However, taken Rabbits should be careful, because it will be really hard to resist temptation of flirt. Instead of taking a risk, think about things that should be changed in your relationship. this year will bring occasions for new flirts for single Rabbits. Don't overlook someone who has just come back from abroad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabishiiNeko
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 am

I love horoscopes..the creepy thing is that for me they are always true....thank god i'm a monkey XD happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sen-hime
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 am

year: snake lol!
It seems like im gonna have a good year haha i hope so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sushi268
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 pm

i'm a dog... looks like the second half of the year will be good :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harumi
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 am

ahh~ I'm a dog. This is an up&down year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blise
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:41 am

i am a snake and this year sounds good, hopefully its going to be true lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssd13
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 pm

The Monkey

that's mine.
:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icyblanca
Five-cents Choco Balls

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

sirenann wrote:

The Ox

This year is good for making new friends and acquaintances that you will benefit from. It's great time for love as well.
Happiness will enhance your love, if only you find time for feelings under the pressure of everyday duties.
Taken Oxes should take care of the time spent with their partners - kindly say "Thank you" to all of your relatives and friends who count on you to organize the holidays for them. Only the two of you should go on a dream trip, at least for a weekend. Single Oxes will finaly stop thinking about their past failed relationships. In the spring there might appear someone who is worth taking a risk for, which is likely to change your life a bit.
The new year will bring you nice social surprises. You will start giving advice and helping other people. You will be able to use the experiences of others in a creative way and your intuition will protect you against new decisions. This year you will be appreciated by everyone and if you ask, they will surely help you fulfil your plans. Starting from now share all your house chores, so you have time for everything. Be ready to accept gifts from your fortune, for which you had worked hard for the last couple of years.

hope this is true... i wanna find my mr.right this year... sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreamshu
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:13 am

i am born in the year of tiger!! looks good for me. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shizuki424
Five-cents Choco Balls

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:28 am

although i am a lamb
i dont think the description pertains to me just yet
i think it has to be when im in college or something
the romantic part i mean
cause i read similar description
but i do not find a love in the summer..or anytime
maybe my love blooms when i bloom?
weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunako
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 pm

YAY! "since there is a very successful foreign trip awaiting you. "
That makes me think that i should take the korean class i wanted
i guess i will do my best XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yushiy
Rainbow Bubble Gum

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm monkey n it's not all that true at all.

The Monkey

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope 2008   

Back to top Go down

Chinese Horoscope 2008
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next